The Waco Young Professionals (Waco YP) is the premiere organization for young leaders in Greater Waco seeking to be active professionally within the Greater Waco community. The Waco YP mission is to shape and promote Waco’s quality of life to attract and retain a labor force of educated 25- to 35-year-olds by establishing professional relationships, developing leaders and investing in our community. To fulfill this mission Waco YP seeks to create and nurture a network of young professionals from all industries and seeking to represent the diversity and creativity of our community.
To become a member of the Waco Young Professionals, click here to pay online or download the registration form and bring your payment to any of our upcoming meetings.
For $40 a year, your membership includes:
- 10 monthly lunch meetings, free of charge
- Invitation to member-only monthly industry tours
- Networking with Greater Waco Chamber members
- Invitation to annual Central Texas Young Professionals Summit & Leadership Conference (with Belton & Greater Killeen YPs)
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Waco YP member business directory (launching in fall 2014)